Members of the Green Leaf Consortium (GLC).
To advance the project of transatlantic sustainable business education. The Parties, having considerable experience in the field of business education, undertake to collaborate in the design and delivery of an interdisciplinary academic program that integrates the principles of sustainability.
- Development of an innovative transatlantic double degree program with additional certificate in sustainable business practices;
- Establishment of organizational framework to support the management of the double degree program;
- Engaging faculty of participating institutions in research and teaching in support of the degree program;
- Promoting transatlantic mobility of students;
- Exchanging scholars for lectures, talks and sharing of experience;
- Exchanging publications in fields of interest mutual to the universities;
- Exchange of faculty members and students for study, research and participation in educational programs;
- Collaborative professional development;
- Other activities as mutually agreed.